Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Reader discretion is advised..

I can't believe we have the stomach flu again!! All 4 kids had it at the same time in December, and Rachel and Lizzie both barfed for 12 straight days and nights, complete with trips to the doctor for dehydration, etc. Jason got it twice - once at the beginning and once at the end of the kids' sickness.. I got it once in the middle of all that.. I think our washer and dryer were about to barf by the end!! :)
Right now only Rachel has it, and I feel like I have a toned down version of it today. I'm still keeping down my chocolate, so that's what matters, right? ;)

Poor sick kiddo: (taken last night in between barfs)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She didn't move from the bathroom floor all morning, but she's back up and around this afternoon and hasn't barfed up her crackers yet! (she's always naked..)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We're up to 4 loads of laundry for this bout of stomach flu, with just one kid - that's not too bad! I hope the others don't get it or we'll have some appliance repairs in the near future..

1 comment:

TXlaps said...

That picture of her laying on the floor is definitely a keeper!

I'm sorry your family has the bug again!