Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

And the results are in!

Our house sold! But we have to be out May 12th. That's 2 and a half weeks from now!

We're going to BYU's business school. Can you say scholarship and low cost of living? That will make it so that we can send our kids to college eventually.. yay!

And William got 2 out of the 4 teeth coming in. And he also got 3 shots today.. poor little guy. So I can't really say that he's any happier yet, but he should be in a few days.

3 out of 3's not bad! We're feeling very blessed and grateful for how things have gone so far. Now for the fun part - a really rushed out of state move!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Still waiting...

(insert hold music here)

Yes, we are still waiting 1) to find out which business school Jason will be attending this fall. And we're still waiting 2) for someone to come along and snatch up our house. And we're also still waiting 3) for poor William's top teeth to come all the way in - he's had one corner of a tooth poking through for nearly 2 weeks now!

I'd settle for 2 out of 3 on those.

Poor little guy.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Buy My House!

I never want to buy a house again.

okay, maybe we will... eventually.

But seriously, this trying to show a house with 5 small kids and trying to sell a mid-sized house in a bad market is not what I would suggest if you're looking for a good time.

Doesn't anyone want to buy my house? :)