Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

And the results are in!

Our house sold! But we have to be out May 12th. That's 2 and a half weeks from now!

We're going to BYU's business school. Can you say scholarship and low cost of living? That will make it so that we can send our kids to college eventually.. yay!

And William got 2 out of the 4 teeth coming in. And he also got 3 shots today.. poor little guy. So I can't really say that he's any happier yet, but he should be in a few days.

3 out of 3's not bad! We're feeling very blessed and grateful for how things have gone so far. Now for the fun part - a really rushed out of state move!

5 comments:

Ward-a-Loo's said...

I am glad that it all has worked out for you guys, but am a little sad that you aren't moving out here to NH. It does seem better to have a scholarship. Good luck with your move. let us know how it goes.

Melissa Buecher said...

Congrats! Do you need help? Of course you do. Is there anything we can do? I am trying to think how helpful I could possibly be with three very naughty children. Perhaps we can bring dinner? Or I could come over and lock myself in the basement with...how many kids would it be again? LIke 8 or something? THen you could pack upstairs? Feel free to call me or I'll have Dave connect with Jason at work.

Jenn said...

Good luck with the crazy move! I would totally help if I didn't live a 5 hour flight away!

Jaime said...

wow! That was FAST! Good for you guys! BYU will be great, sad you're not coming back out here, but I am sure you will love there...new experiences are always great!

Andelin said...

I'm so glad your house sold! That was pretty fast, wasn't it? (My neighbor's house has been on the market since the fall.) I'll tell you what, a crazy fast move is better than a slow, drawn out one. And I've moved enough times to know! And now maybe we'll be able to see each other more than once every five years!

So does that make 4 teeth for William? Funny, because Grant still doesnt' have any! I think both of my others had teeth by this age. (I should look back at some pictures and check.) It's always nice when they're done teething! Poor kid.

Good luck with everything!