Monday, March 5, 2007

Baby Pics!!

It may be a bit early for baby pictures.. but here they are!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I got quite the show during the ultrasound today - the little guy (or girl) was jumping, waving, kicking, squirming.. it was SO cute! That bottom picture was taken during a wave. :)
I've been anxious this whole pregnancy, feeling like something was wrong, and I know things could still go wrong (I'm only about 11 weeks) but obviously we all feel a lot better now! And we're all so in love with that little blob! It's amazing how it's still the same, even on the FIFTH one!! (crazy people!)

I'll be back later to post more about our semi-eventful weekend..

2 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

Such a CUTE little black & white baby!! Congrats!! Glad to know the excitement doesn't diminish with subsequent children. :)

TXlaps said...

Or that you stop referring to them this early as "blob"!!