Thursday, November 26, 2009

6 Months

I have to sneak this post in before he turns 7 months next week. :)

Yes, Joseph Samuel (named after both of his great-grandfathers on Dad's side, but known around here as JoJo and lots of variations on that theme..) has been with us for 6 months. We're still grateful every day that we have him and that he made it through his scary post-birth revival experience. Six months later he's 17 pounds, 28 inches, and very healthy, and we are so grateful for that. He is a good-natured, easy-going, big-smiling, sweet baby boy!

Naked baby pic!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Preppy church boy:
Photobucket

4 comments:

HollyAnn said...

Sooo freakin cute..

Jeremy's Jade said...

Words fail me. He is so cute!

Jaime said...

Okay, I read your MOTHER OF ALL TRIPS post and about died 1) because you did that with SIX kiddos all by yourself! (mother of the year award!) and TWO) because you could have stopped to see me in Rochester (but all let that one slide because of reason number one) and 3) You're kids all looked perfect (hair done, coordinated outfits, etc) the whole time! Seriously, tell me your secret! I think I need to sit here in awe a little longer...
I loved seeing the Sachem pics - wish we could have all coordinated that trip together! Someday we gotta have a reunion - I hope they keep those 3 bedrooms forever so we can always return! The pic of Michaela and Hadley was so trippy! (and so cute!)

Annie Berntson said...

Holy cow, would you look at all that hair?? I thought my Joseph's hair was getting long...not even close! He sure is a cutie, and he looks just like all of your other kids!