Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Stand up guy

William is standing up and loving it! He can take several steps but is generally scared of walking still. (Mom's fine with that.)

He pushes himself up and stands there laughing, and then takes a step or two and sits back down. There's no falling - he just decides to sit back down. (I don't know where he gets that whole being conservative thing from...)

I love the arms for balance:
Photobucket

So excited!
Photobucket

Proud of himself.. or something..
Photobucket

A snapshot of life here - beautiful weather and colors! (And nearly constant dress up clothes)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So, how tall is he now? He is so cute and the pictures are great. I love the arms out for balance.

Fine. I guess Fall is pretty in Utah, too.

Unknown said...

Ooooh, it's my buddy. And I can't be there to see it and hug him... so sad. Give him a big love for me - Grandma