Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Beast

When you think about buying something nice that will make your life easier, you probably aren't thinking of a GIGANTIC white BEAST that barely fits in the driveway (forget the garage!)... but that's what we did..
Photobucket

This is the beautiful part:
Photobucket


The AISLE down the middle that SEPARATES our kids!!! That deserves ALL CAPS! It's truly a beautiful thing. But it gets very ugly gas mileage.

With our family, it really was inevitable.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ward-a-Loo's said...

I love the kids quote of the week! It cracked me up. It's sweet to see your girls working hard in the cute school room. Micaela is a genius and so cute! I am shocked that you went for the monster already. I didn't think you had out grown the other van yet. I guess you were planning ahead.

Melissa Buecher said...

Say it isn't so.