Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Gratitude

There's really nothing like having sick kids to make you grateful to have healthy kids.

We're on our 9th day of barfing kids here, and it really makes me grateful that my kids have a virus, and not a chronic health problem. So many parents struggle with health issues - the worry, time, and everything that goes with it. So today I'm just very grateful that my kids are [generally] healthy.

And I'm off to start on a huge nasty pile of laundry that you do not want to know about!

I love my kiddos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa Buecher said...

Only you would write how grateful you are that your family has been vomiting for 9 days straight...and not a lifetime. The barfing flu went through our family over the 4th of July. I wrote about the hellish experience on our blog. Hope you enjoy your reunion with Jason...and I hope he doesn't start barfing too.