Friday, May 4, 2007

It's a....

BOY!! Another BOY!! woohooooo!!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We are SO excited about having another boy in the family! A little brother! Boy bunk beds! Nine and ten-year-old boys playing basketball together! YAY!

That will help even up the odds around here.. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here are a few ultrasounds pictures:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The ultrasound tech was very sure that it's a boy, and even gave us a picture of the goods for proof. (Not sure I'll be posting that one online.. I'll have to think about that one..)

We're still pretty set on William for the name. William Bradford Merrill. How's that for a stuffy english name? I'm a direct descendent of Governor William Bradford of Plymouth colony fame, and we both like the name William of course, so we thought that would be a cool legacy.. We're so excited to be having another BOY!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

Hey CONGRATS!!! That is big happy blue news! That will be so fun to have two boys right in a row - they'll love it!

ps - my bro-in-law is also related to the same Gov. Wm Bradford and they gave my nephew the middle name Bradford, too!! Maybe we're all somehow related! :)

famousjay said...

YAY! Another nephew!

Lindsay said...

Hi Sarah! Remember me? Little Lindsay from down the street? The one who does somersaults on the lawn? Yep, that one. My cousin, Devi, told me about your blog, so I decided to hop on over. From the looks of your blog, I'd say that you and your growing little family are doing well. How fun! And congrats on the impending little addition. We're expecting a boy ourselves -- our first -- this July. Fun fun! Anyway, it's fun to find you online!

Melissa Buecher said...

Cool! Boys are awesome. You guys are CRAZY!!!! You look really happy, so you'll have to share with us what kind of drugs you are taking.

Sarah said...

Hi Lindsay!! Great to hear from you - I'll have to get your email address.. :)

Ok, Melissa.. I'm not on any drugs, (the happy voice is my virtual personality) :) ...But every now and then I do consider getting a little valium for the toddlers.. (evil laugh)