Wednesday, April 25, 2007

And he's off!

Andrew is officially walking! All over the house. He still has a wide-leg waddle kind of thing going on, which of course is completely adorable. Yay, our first child to walk at a normal age! :)
I'll put a video up of his waddle soon..
Here's a pic from when he was still practicing:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On other fronts, (lame pun not intended) my belly is rapidly expanding. (A bit big for 4 1/2 months, but I guess that is halfway - this pregnancy is going so fast it's scary..) 10 days and counting until our ultrasound!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jason's studying hard for the GMAT and I'm working full-time on decluttering our house. I can't believe how much STUFF we have that we could definitely live (much better) without!

No comments: