Friday, February 1, 2008

Trip to PA

Well, my mom finished her mission!

We're so proud of you, mom!

To celebrate with her, Micaela, William and I travelled to Gettysburg, PA to spend the last few days of the mission with her. We had a great time, and since we got back, Micaela has asked a few times if I would take her tracting. :)

William finally got to meet his Grandma!




This is Micaela and me at the Gettysburg civil war battlefields.. she loved the cannons!



We took a little drive through Amish Country after Mom was released.










Micaela got an Amish-made bonnet and wore it for the next 5 days straight!


Congrats on finishing a great mission, Mom!

3 comments:

Farmer Mama said...

OO I would love to get to see a lil amish community, how neat! That hat on your DD.....so cute! How educational too! Hey, what curriculum do you use?

Jaime said...

wow! Great for your mom, whata gal...

Unknown said...

And thanks to my daughters, especially Sarah for arranging the trip and for the incredible support during the mission. I love you guys!